Thursday, October 20, 2011

No More Debbie Downer

 

I may very well be bipolar. Or at least it may seem so to my readers. My days are a roller coaster of ups and downs. This is an up day, mostly because I am trying my damn hardest to cheer up.

This morning, as I scrolled through FB (a morning ritual that is as ingrained into my routine as my cup or two of coffee), I stumbled across one that about bitch-slapped that AHA! moment across my face. It said:

"Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessing by counting your troubles."

I tell you what, this fabulous lady who posted this never fails to inspire. And so I sat here, ticking off the things that deserve gratitude...from the teeny little things that make me smile...all the way to those humongous blessings that just warm my heart. 

I hope you all have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment